Board of Directors
Palace Performing Arts Center Leadership
Many of the Capital Region’s most prominent business and community leaders are members of the Board of Directors. The Palace Board provides governance to the organization, oversight to the Leadership Team and supports the Palace Performing Arts Center’s philanthropic efforts at a local and national level.
- Alan Goldberg - Chairman
- Stephen P. Baboulis - Vice Chairman, Vice President & General Manager, WNYT TV-13
- Michele Vennard - Secretary
- Jeffrey Stone - Treasurer, Senior Vice President, Berkshire Bank
- John J. Bennett MD-President & CEO, CDPHP
- Walter S. Borisenok-Co-Founder, Fortitech Inc.
- Philip Calderone-Deputy County Executive, Albany County
- Thomas E. D’Ambra, PhD-Chairman of the Board, Albany Molecular Research, Inc.
- Mark Eagan-CEO, Capital Region Chamber, Ex Officio Member
- George R. Hearst, III-President & Publisher, Albany Times Union
- Kevin O’Connor-Founder & Board Member, FirstLight Fiber
- Marilyn Pendergast-Managing Director, UHY Advisors
- Dominick Purnomo-Owner, dp An American Brasserie
- Honorable Kathy M. Sheehan-Mayor of Albany, Ex Officio Member
- Honorable Randolph F. Treece-Magistrate Judge Northern District of NY, retired